Giving back to the community is such an important part of life in general and as part of a business' ethos. With this statement in mind I would like to offer a free market stall at each of my market events. We run markets in Lyndhurst, Lymington and Ringwood where each venue is filled with local makers and customers. This is a great opportunity for the community to get involved at the markets and for local charities to benefit.
Do you fundraise for a charity?
The criteria for obtaining a free market stall is as follows:
1. Products sold must be handmade and not mass produced.
2. You can make a game to use to fundraise for a charity
3. Run a tombola with all funds going to the named charity
4. Use the space to advertise a charity event
5. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
6. All funds raised on the day MUST be donated to the named charity.
A table cover, table and chairs will be provided
It's easy to apply for your charity market stall, Complete the application form below and i will get back yo you as soon as i have space for you. please give me as much information as possible on the form including links to social pages if you have them.